Line Output Converter LP7-4
The LP7-4 Line output Converter can be used for either replacing an OEM radio and retaining the factory amplified system or adding amplifiers to a system that does not have RCA outputs.
The Line Output Converter LP7-4 can be used for either replacing an OEM radio and retaining the factory amplified system or adding amplifiers to a system that does not have RCA outputs. Line Output Converter PROTM LP7-4 will also monitor the audio input signal and automatically create an amplifier turn-on for systems that do not have one.
Level matching is achieved using precision stereo gain dials and will enable proper adjustment of audio output of the radio for optimum system performance.
For specialty applications not covered , please visit www.pac-audio.com/locpro/ for more comprehensive vehicle specific wiring diagrams.
- PRO Series 4-Channel High Power Line Output Converter
- The professional way to integrate your new amplifier or radio.
- Designed to optimize audio levels between radio and amplifier to achieve the best audio quality
- Ideal for use when adding an amplifier to an OEM system
- Configurable for speaker level or RCA level input/output
- Single dial, precision matched stereo, level gain adjustment